RECIPES • DEC 2020
A FESTIVE 'DUPPY' TIPPLE
The perfect festive warming drink - with a tropical 'Duppy' twist. Try the Warm Dup.
- 160ml The Duppy Share Aged Rum
- 160ml fresh single cream
- 60ml pineapple juice
- A fresh pineapple quarter
- 40g unsalted butter
- 20g of brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Cover the pineapple in half of the butter, sugar and cinnamon and bake in the oven at 180C for around 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Warm the remaining butter and sugar along with the cream and pineapple juice in a saucepan
- Pour 40ml The Duppy Share Aged into a heatproof mug and ladle the hot mixture over the top
- Garnish with your baked pineapple wedge